Saturday 13 July 2013

The 30 Day Challenge - Days Six, Seven, and Eight!



Sorry for the lack of posts about this, but I’ve been really ill the last couple of days with zero motivation for anything.

Still – it means I get to write more today, (trying to take away the positive here) – so here are Days Six, Seven, and Eight!

Favourite Deity – Mythological, it has to be Egyptian – so I’m going to go with RA – the “Pharaoh to the Gods”.  But, as a my heart belongs to Lovecraft, and as a proud owner of the original Deities and Demigods – I have to go with Cthulhu!

Favourite Edition – 1st Edition AD&D of course, it’s no secret how much I love it. 2nd is a close follower though, I won’t pretend its not.

Favourite Character I have Played – The Second Character I created was for original Basic D&D in my friend Philips  campaign – “Ishtar DeSade” a Magic-User, who carried on into 1st Edition AD&D and has gone through many different incarnations in many different games. I’m even using his descendant Anshar DeSade in a solo campaign I’ve been playing (I find solo games a great way of trying out new ideas before inflicting them on players).
Back to Normal Tomorrow! (Hopefully)


No comments:

Post a Comment