Saturday 10 October 2009

C&C in Space

The new Castle Keepers guide has apparently got modern and futuristic weapons in it. Much like Gary Gygax did crossover rules in the original 1st Edition AD&D Dungeon Masters Guide.

Its SERIOUSLY made me look at the other RPG endeavors I was considering.

As I have TONS of source material for several different Sci-Fi and Sci-Fantasy backgrounds.
  • Stargate
  • Star Wars
  • Starship Troopers
  • Star Trek
Are the main ones I am 'into'.

Basically using the Templates & Weapons from the various rules, adding them into the C&C core rules systems. Superb!

It will take a little effort, but will be well worth the effort IMHO.

My other BIG project is to convert the Oriental Adventures Classes over to C&C fully. As there is a lot of interest in them.

Keep Rollin'

No comments:

Post a Comment